About Me

 About Me

Hello! I'm a Business Administration student dual enrolled at OSU and LB. I recently transferred to business, but before I was a psychology major, and before that I started out as an industrial engineering major. I enrolled in this course because marketing is an extremely important aspect of business and I also know nothing about it so I'm excited to learn. I'm curious about the psychology behind marketing and how they interact with each other. In my free time, I'm a crafty person so I like to crochet, make jewelry, create pottery, and paint. Additionally, I like to cook and bake. Someday, I'd like to learn how to knit. 

~

This is Ned! He loves hugs

~

Last summer, I went to Ireland for a wedding and took this picture. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening Assignment

Marketing in the News